How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge Technologies.In India we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
• You should be able to Design and implement Windows desktop based client-server applications using C# and WPF (preferred) using OOAD methodology.
• You should be able to Design and implement automated unit tests using NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, etc.
• You need to Write clean code adhering to guidelines of Efficiency, Reliability, and Maintainability; Fix violations reported by static code analysis tools such as SonarQube.
• You need to Deliver good product quality by doing thorough testing and documentation.
• You will be Interfacing with Switzerland and Chicago development teams, product owners. Fluently represent topics in various forums e.g. sprint demos, client meetings, etc.
Technology Skills preferences:
1) Primary Skills:
•C#.NET, WinForms, Database, XML, OOAD, Design Patterns, UML
2) Secondary Skills:
•WPF,NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, OpenCover(Secondary Skills).
Good to have:
•WEB technologies: Designing and / or consuming REST API’s; Angular for UI.
•Experience with IoT devices such as PLC’s, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone, etc.
•Understanding of cross platform development in .net is an advantage.
5.6 to 09 years of relevant experience.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
• You should Initiate and take ownership of the project.
• You should have the Ability to learn quickly
• You should have Good Communication Skills – speaking and writing application.
• You should be Focussed and result oriented
• You should Implement/Refine the best practices to improve the quality of the product and reduce the waste.
• You should be able to Mentor the Team.
• You should be able to Manage to reduce the technical debts.
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html