Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Expert (m/f/d) on Safety
Standards and Technical Regulations to ensure
strategies for global market access.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the central global point of contact for all matters related to technical safety regulations and product standards (TRS) affecting design, testing and market access
- In this role you lead the Healthineers TRS Council and are responsible to define and maintain an active management of relevant TRS (monitoring, risk assessment, strategy, etc.)
- You regularly inform about important changes, lead the impact assessment and follow-up implementation in operational units to support worldwide product compliance
- You organize independently regular management reviews with operational units
- You lead the expert group on electrical safety standards assuring due commenting and clear Healthineers position
- You represent the company in external committees acting as expert delegate
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Master's degree in engineering (data, electrical, mechanical, medical), physics, informatics or related field
- You have long-term experience in electrical medical devices industry with technical activities related to design and testing of imaging modalities and/or radiotherapy
- You offer many years of experience in standardization projects and experience in respective standards such as the IEC 60601-1 series
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy leading and moderating international groups and are experienced in communicating complex problems and developing strategies
- Consensus and outcome driven with skills in cross-cultural management
- You are a creative out-of-box thinker, that is rigorous and organized
- Advanced user of IT applications such as MS Office and online collaboration e.g. MS Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and offer a very good command of German to present at meetings
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Joyce Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time