Job title: Xamarin Forms Development
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for research, design, coding, debug and testing of new or existing features
- You will be responsible designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- You will be experienced in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and TFS
- You will be strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA background
- You must have 4-5 Years of Strong experience in Xamarin.Forms for creating user interface. Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- You should have Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Android, iOS, .Net Framework
- You should have Good understanding of MVVM design patterns.
- Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
- Experience in working with GIT, Familiar to the concepts of continuous integration
- Demonstrate ability to apply Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect
- You must have Experience in unit test.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time