• Development and delivery of parts of (a) software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech
Experience and skill set
• Over 3-8 years of experience in Software development using C#.Net C++
• C# .Net 4.0 /4.5 with Visual Studio 2010 or above
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Principles (OOPs)
• Strong knowledge in UML (Unified Modeling Language) 2.0 or above
• Good knowledge about SDLC (Software development lifecycle) & its documents
• Good knowledge about software architecture and design patterns
• Strong experience in Code Quality, Unit Testing, Code Review, Defect Management and Debugging Skills
• Knowledge of Xml, AT PMS framework desirable
• Strong Syngo cube knowledge esp. UI handling (UI windows, interactions) within syngo service framework
• Strong programming and analytical skills
• Having good communication skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time