Siemens Energy is looking for SAP Solution Architect in logistic functions, who will be responsible for design and implementation of SAP solutions in the area of MM, WM & PP, QM modules.
What are my responsibilities?
- Be responsible for solution design and implementation in SAP changes and enhancement in logistic modules for Siemens Energy SAP systems in Asia, Middle East, Africa, and South America regions.
- Be the single point of contact for technical specification and in case of changes or enhancements for a standardized business solution across systems.
- Collaborate with other SAP function areas and work in an integrated manner.
- Coordinate delivery, integration, and interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers
- Resolve cross-Service/ Provider / Delivery Unit, etc. delivery issues and mitigating actions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good knowledge and experiences in SAP logistic areas, including MM, WM, PP & QM modules. At least 5 years SAP implementation experiences in a multinational environment.
- Good understanding of business requirements. Strong capability to translate business requirements into SAP technical language, and guide the customer into the right solution.
- Bachelor or above
- Fluent in English and Mandarian
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time