We are looking for a highly motivated energetic individual for the role of Large Drives Applications - Sales Manager with proven sales track record. The core responsibilities are technical consultancy, business development and sales development within the assigned corporate account and industry vertical for High & Medium voltage Motors & Variable Speed Drives portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for the customer & sales development, driving product specification to the EPCs, OEMs, System Integrator and end user, channel product & technical training, sales forecasting and other functions as outlined by the Head of LDA /ASEAN Lead Bundle
He/she will also need to work closely with Customer Service and cross division in driving the new business opportunities.
- Drive annual top line achievements, sales growth for the Large Drives Applications Portfolio.
- To develop sales opportunities pipeline to achieve sales plan objectives and targets
- Develop sales & customer development plan, identify target market & customer to actualize opportunities into order.
- To present and discuss the technology, applications and benefits which are relevant to customers. Ability to synthesize technical specifications & requirements for electric motors and drives.
- Drive products specification at EPC’s & consultants
- Deliver monthly update on progress of the defined key projects with competitive movements and provide market intelligence
- Maintained detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the product line and value proposition with the specific application and situational/project’s background.
- Analyze specifications/issues to propose for complete solutions in applications and systems.
- Required to participate in technical specifications, clarifications and contract review for major projects.
- Technical Sales excellence
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Have strong industrial market knowledge and technical background knowledge of variable speed drives, induction motors, slip-ring motors & alternators.
- Minimum 5 years in technical sales, preferably, strong knowledge in medium voltage variable speed drives & electric motors.
- Proven success in the supply of large drive system projects or supply contract for electric motors.
- Ability to handle pre & post sales technical issues and evaluate job site criticalities ensure product & system delivery meet customer’s expectations & requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with all the stakes holder
- Excellent written & oral communications skill including technical and business understanding
- Have the ready to serve & support mentality and hands on approach
- Strong entrepreneurial skill & mindset.
*Job Location: Hanoi
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time