What are your responsibilities?
- Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. budget, time, functionality) for the specific subsystems
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer and ensures professional stakeholder management
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary
- Manages a network of technical specialists in order to realize customer specific components, systems or solutions
- Coordinates the Engineering disciplines and the cooperation with involved regional Engineering units including their interfaces
- Performs technical risk management
- Acts as interface to PM@Siemens, e.g. responsible for technical risks and opportunities
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 8 years’ experience in the project engineering for metro signaling system or the relative field
- Experienced as a project technical leader at least in one full project execution in the related technology
- Experienced for the project management process
- Be able to write and create English technical documents
- Fluent oral English to work with global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time