What are your responsibilities?
- Functional testing of control and signaling systems with reference upon customer requirements
- Preparation and updating inspection instructions and inspection lists
- Creation of test instructions, test specification, checklists and test reports
- Assists to build up the working process/procedure, working instruction, operation manual in Test Center and makes improvement timely
- Assists in setting up test facilities and its maintenance
- Supports in the preparation of acceptance concepts, and participates in acceptance by the customer
- Provides technical support as required while projects are on-going
- Provides the solutions and advices for problem solving in technical side of Test Center
- Assumption of coaching functions for internal / external staff in testing / inspection and commissioning
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 5 years’ experience in the project data test for metro signaling system or the relative field
- Experienced as a project technical leader at least in one full project execution in the related technology
- Experienced for the project management process
- Be able to write and create English technical documents
- Fluent oral English to work with global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time