- Accountable for achieving North America overall revenue, profit, and placement goals with focus on growing assay revenue and full menu utilization.
- Sr. professional Lead resource for assigned product portfolio when deep product expertise is required
- Collaborate with Global Product Management and Marketing on product portfolio development and rationalization, new product launches, product health, and product end of life strategies.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining public scorecard metrics on all current and future promotional programs coordinating with sales operations, finance and others as needed.
- Defines product market size, target market, customer personas, and customer requirements necessary to meet market demand and adoption.
- Understands Voice of Customer (VOC) and empathizes with customer’s product pain points and unmet product needs.
- Understands Voice of Sales (VOS) and supports sales and operations planning (S&OP) and align all functions of the organization to ensure customer service levels and reduced lead times.
- Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing.
Required Knowledge/ Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree.
- Previous sales or marketing experience in Medical Devices or a related health care industry. IVD strongly preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing or product management and/or IVD sales.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Approximately 30% travel required including occasional weekend and evening hours
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.