Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as RA Manager.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Work with regulatory partner in BUs to achieve product licenses for certain responsible product group in such time period.
2. Close communicate with external and internal partners, take proactive action or adapt registration strategy according to latest regulation.
3. Maintain or develop good working relationship and cooperation with relevant authorities like test labs, CMDE, NMPA etc. to improve working efficiency
4. Manage and lead the RA team to achieve product license target in the fast and effective way, coach and develop team members
5. Work closely with Marketing, BL RA and H QT colleagues on all regulatory issues.
6. Involve in or coordinate activities in product inspection by local authorities and coordinate activities in product standard development or revision.
7. Support market research on relevant government and competition activities
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Above 7 years working experience in medical device product registration
2. above 3 years in leading team.
3. excellent regulatory experience in medical device industry.
4. good working experience in foreign company.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time