Today’s business challenges within the IT solution & selling business rock your world? We can’t wait to meet you.
Determine our company’s future and join the "Today meets Tomorrow” Journey.
Maximize revenue through the:
- direction and coaching of Sales Executives on Strategic Named Accounts and "key" vertical markets
- creation and management of our sales strategy and the execution of it
Articulate and align customer strategy with SPLMS solutions independently.
Ensure sales goals are met within the organization's strategy and maintain the coordination with integral organization functions.
Be the guardian for resource allocation including budget as well as the management of your team; performance appraisals and pay reviews of sales management and associated sales force.
In a nutshell …
• Manage sales team and all sales activities
• Set sales targets and activity key performance indicators
• Ensure reporting on progress towards KPI's
• Visit customers and potential customers alongside sales executives
You will manage consulting activities in the area of complex IT transformations and collaborate with a team passionate about technology.
• Bachelor/Master's degree in mechanical engineering or business.
• Proven experience in PreSales, Sales or related activities in the Software/Automotive & Aerospace industry.
• Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, preferably including the implementation of Siemens Digital Industries Software products.
• Experience presenting Solutions in front of a technical and business audience.
• Full working proficiency in English, additional languages are a plus
• Willingness to travel
You thrive in a collaborative environment, work successfully with multicultural teams and act with a professional business conduct towards integrity and ethics. Your brilliant networking and communication skills enables you to engage with customers and field teams. Your flexibility and motivational drive are key to succeed.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop and apply these skills in a business-critical role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SA (PTY) LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time