At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, please apply online at https://jobs.siemens-info.com. We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
To maintain existing network/voice infrastructure, improve data performance, monitor and troubleshoot network/voice systems.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Establishes network/voice environments by designing system configurations, performing system installations, documenting and complying with global system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
- Secures network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information as well as managing cross geography projects.
- Setup and maintain network/voice infrastructure health checks, proactively take actions to minimize downtime and performance issues.
- Support other teams for network performance/ availability issues.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assigned tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to plan and execute network expansions to meet the business demand.
- Manage secure and efficient network connections across hybrid network setup, using on premise and cloud infrastructure.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid
- Deep network/voice operational experience.
- Network Design and Implementation using multi-vendor devices
- VMware Esxi Virtualization, Windows Server 2016, DNS, DHCP, Cisco Switches, Routing Protocols, troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues, Firewall, VPN IPsec
- Experience with network monitoring systems
- Experience in configuring and maintaining firewall policies and IPsec tunnels.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining telephone systems
- VOIP Experience.
- AWS Cloud VPC networking knowledge.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently, and within a global team.
- experience in IT infrastructure (network/voice and data center operation)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time