We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
Want to shape the future of energy efficiency industry? Join our Distribution Systems Business Unit and help in growing the business profitably by helping our customer meet their sustainability goals through consultative solutions selling approach. You will be responsible for generating, leading, driving opportunities in Siemens favor in existing as well as new markets to achieve personal and business targets.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- We seek a responsible candidate for Active Business Development & Technical sales support of your entire region for Medium Voltage systems and solutions e.g. AIS, GIS, RMU, CSS, E-houses, EV portfolio etc.
- Lead generations from the focused markets/ verticals at early stages itself with active customer engagement.
- Strongly driving value selling methodology and tapping market drivers for the business by supervising industry specific investments, govt. policies, new infra developments, Smart Cities & other sectors etc.
- Conduct vital presentations / clarifications to acquire product approval from clients/ consultants.
- Develop and deliver Product Presentations & customized solutions with digitalization features to offer added value to clients.
- Plan and execute promotional activities & workshops for Key utilities/ Consultants/ Infra clients for integrated SMART solutions.
- Coordination with back end office for technical optimizations for better cost positions & strategizing on bagging big tickets.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Colleagues to convert & win competitor’s accounts.
- Mapping of high growth areas and markets for complete 360 deg framework to tap the opportunities at an early stage.
- Collaborating with other BUs technical champions for conducting workshops & joint presentations for one Siemens integrate solutions to clients.
- Technical resolution of customer problems during bid phase and remain knowledgeable of market/ industry trends & customer demand drivers.
- Developing strong CRM with end users & influencers to demonstrate the same for lead generation.
- Conduct Competitor’s product analysis by staying ahead of competitor moves & new developments to effectively develop counter arguments.
We are seeking for a Bachelor or Master’s Degree (full time) in Electrical Engineering with proven record and demonstrated ability of 7 to 8 years experience in Technical Sales Support & Business development of MV switchgears among utilities, industries and infra verticals.
Knowledge of MV switchgears (AIS/GIS domains), IEC standards, understanding and interpretation of customer technical specifications & SLD.
Self-starter, results oriented with a strong desire to succeed, Learnability as key competence, consultative approach towards business generation in the domain of energy, Good verbal & written communication skills and a fair knowledge on MS Excel & Power point with impressive presentation skills.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more details on Distribution Systems on following links
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time