Make real what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart problem solvers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT/OT infrastructure and the company’s customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
In your role as Senior Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you will
- Establish and maintain key relationships, collaborations and partnerships to advance cybersecurity objectives with IT Business Engagement counterparts, IT and local business leadership with special focus on identification and protection of critical assets.
- Manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets, including execution of Golden Nugget protection and ACP Process, Risk Management, and Awareness Campaigns and Training
- Perform exception management and vulnerability management related tasks.
- Work with local/regional IT management to ensure all cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported.
- Drive capability and innovation for existing and new cybersecurity topics and identify applicability of respective needs within the country, especially with regards to trends and risks.
- Ensure identification and collection of local / country cybersecurity demands of country / regional business partners and IT business partners.
- Collaborate with other CSOs to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all relevant key functions.
- Supervise, manage and report performance targets aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics.
- Participate and direct the cybersecurity incident handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident. Responsible for reporting cybersecurity incidents.
- Manage and drive the cybersecurity risk management process.
- Engage with Enterprise Risk Management for risks in country and understand it from a business and region/country point of view to foster greater understanding of handling enterprise risks as it relates to cyber security threats and the broader threat landscape.
- Engage with business and IT leaders, translating the services and value of cybersecurity into business language. Partner with country business leaders, and guide and drive high cybersecurity awareness standards (e.g. awareness campaigns, trainings, communications) for the area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with local production site / plant management regarding product security and relation/integration with Information Security.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with a minimum experience of 5 years in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology.
- In addition, you show a solid ability to lead, mentor and develop teams.
- You work multi-functionally in global networks and secure implementing cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills, in addition to solid German.
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond reliably to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
As a global employer Siemens offers a competitive salary and additional social benefits that will match your qualification and experience. Based on the collective agreement we offer a minimum annual salary of 80.000€.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time