About Siemens Mobility:
Siemens Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improving millions of people each day’s life quality all around the globe. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
For our Siemens Mobility setup in Egypt we are looking for a Signaling Project Manager to support our growing business and taking responsibility for executing the project within the defined requirements. Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer. Ensuring professional stakeholder management and timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project Management for Signaling
- Successful implementation of the project within time and budget
- In charge for the Customer Management
- Contract-, Change- and Claim Management
- Risk and Opportunity Management throughout whole project life cycle
- Partner Management (relationship to internal and external partners)
- Working with an international project team in different locations (Egypt, Germany & Spain)
- Regular reporting of the project status
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical Engineering degree from reputable University or college
- More than 3 years international project management experience in the implementation of railway signaling projects,
- Min. 3 years of experience in contracting company / organization
- Experienced in dealing with public governmental sector
- Experience in contract management and requirements management
- Experience in time scheduling
- Certification as Project Manager (e.g., IPMA certification, PMP)
- Intercultural experience of working abroad is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies concerning efficient project organization including roles and responsibilities, duties and collaboration (also with customers and partners)
- Solid computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear understandable language
- Very Good level of English in reading and writing
- Have a proofed environmental health and safety EHS trainings not less than 50 hours
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time