About Siemens Mobility:
Siemens Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improving millions of people each day’s life quality all around the globe. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
For our Siemens Mobility setup in Egypt we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Wayside Signaling Leader to join our Project Team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Will be permanently based in various sites, you will be in charge for Planning and Requisition of Resources and Material.
- Reporting and Documentation of Site / Section Status
- Preparation and submission of progress reports
- Preparing and updating of Time Schedule (installation part) according to project requirement.
- Receiving materials, recording and ensuring compliance of quantity and specifications
- Check all out-going material for quantity verification and conduct quality checks on incoming / outgoing
- Familiarizes himself with the owner’s technical specification and ensures that the owners, specification requirement are adhered to laisse with the owner’s inspector or his representative
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical Engineering degree from reputable University or college
- More than 3 years site experience in railway signaling projects,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contracting company / organization
- Have a proofed environmental health and safety EHS trainings not less than 50 hours
- Experienced in dealing with public governmental sector
- Capable of giving time scheduling input
- Very good level of English. negotiation level required
- Intercultural experience of working with multinationals
- Holding a valid driving license
- Ability to work on site work. Our sites are between Banha, Zagazig, Ismailia or Port Said
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time