About Siemens Mobility:
Siemens Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improving millions of people each day’s life quality all around the globe. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
For our Siemens Mobility setup in Egypt we are looking to recruit an experienced EHS Site Representative to join our Project Team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Influence site management and drive safety and environmental leadership.
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Siemens standards
- Advise the site management in all accident/incident investigations
- Determine training needs and assist in delivery of training programs for the site personnel
- Reviews method statements, risk assessment, lifting & testing plans
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Academic degree or similar qualification from reputable University or college
- Certificate in occupational health and safety (NEBOSH IGC)
- Proven experience as site safety representative not less than 5 years
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contracting company / organization.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA General/ Construction) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- English - negotiation level required
- Experience in writing reports for health and safety
- Have a valid driving license
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Have a valid driving license with flexibility to work on sites (Banha, Zagazig, Ismailia & Port Said)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time