About Siemens Mobility:
Siemens Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improving millions of people each day’s life quality all around the globe. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
For our Siemens Mobility setup in Egypt we are looking to recruit an experienced Spanish Translator to join our Project Team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to translate speeches and documentations to the Spanish supervisors from Spanish to English / Arabic and from English or Arabic to Spanish as needed.
- Prepare documentations as Minutes of Meetings, letters, Methods of statements, etc.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Spanish Translation or Spanish Studies from reputable University or college
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position ideally from an industrial environment
- English - negotiation level required
- Have a valid driving license
- Ability to travel locally, work on site (between Banha, Zagazig, Ismailia and Port Said)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time