* Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
* Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
* Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
* May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Daily involvement with external Sales Partners and support with all their requests
* Plans sales volumes and potentials of external Sales Partners
* Provides Marketing and Leads support for external Sales Partners
* Ensures external Sales Partner`s onboarding and assigns adequate trainings to them
* Performs and aligns Quarterly Business Reviews with external Sales Partners
* Responsible for Sales Partner development and drives Partner growth
* Monitors Sales Partners’ performance and implements measurements if necessary
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
Up to 3 years proven track record in fast selling industrial goods industry, preferable in the low voltage arena via distribution network or panel builder network
Deep understanding of the distribution business, the processes of the distributors, their challenges, etc.
- Demonstrating a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive sustainable profitable growth
- Has good knowledge about methodologies and tools Is able to judge the strength and weaknesses of customer and its processes Is able to systematically work out the strength and weaknesses of customer and its processes
- Setting high standards (personal and group) and monitoring progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals; defining success by goal achievement and continuous improvement.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time