* Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
* Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
* Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
* May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
Up to 3 years proven track record in fast selling industrial goods industry, preferable in the low voltage arena via distribution network or panel builder network
Provides relevant business data for business planning; Gives input regarding OI (Order income), turnover and margin for their own customers;
- Sets up structured and realistic plans and schedules for own work and related activities or projects
- Using one’s knowledge of economic, financial, market, and industry trends to understand and improve individual, team and/or organizational results
- Suggests corrective measures that meet the needs of the situation and those directly affected
- Detects and clearly addresses root causes and enable the client to derive concrete, effective action
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time