Mission: Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
What are the job descriptions?
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- Up to 3 years proven track record in fast selling industrial goods industry, preferable in the low voltage arena via distribution network or panel builder network
- Deep understanding of the distribution business, the processes of the distributors, their challenges and to be able to provide value add to the distributors
- Good communication skill and able to connect with people of all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time