Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Marketing Manager leads all marketing activities for the Point of Care (POC) Informatics portfolio in North America. Working directly with sales organization and reporting to the Head of Marketing for North America, the candidate will manage all strategic, commercial and tactical marketing for the Informatics portfolio. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
- Lead product strategy with full P&L responsibility for the POC Informatics portfolio in North America
- Develop accurate forecasting for long term planning and lead effective life cycle management within the region. Inclusive of product end of sale, end of life, and product launches.
- Act as the marketing voice to the channel by designing marketing promotions/pricing programs, go to market initiatives for both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Represents portfolio and delivers commercial presentations at all marketing events –trade shows/conferences/national sales meetings
- Collaborates with marketing communication team to create marketing collaterals and support integrated marketing campaigns
- Participates in business reviews with sales teams and creates business models to enhance business performance
- Provides insights on portfolio business performance, customer needs, and competitive activity, and designs tactical and operational approaches to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Develops business cases for strategic commercial projects with compelling financial justification
- Interfaces with sales operations by tracking CRM data and delivering insights from sales processes
- Works closely with the Point of Care sales team, National Distributors, and Strategic Corporate Accounts organization to drive large opportunities
- Partners with global team to activate commercial best practices in North America
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated successful sales experience in the areas of laboratory diagnostics, Information technology or medical devices.
- A hands-on driver having the ability to think & innovate from both 10,000ft and 10ft, and drive projects from concept to commercial success
- Passionate about creating disruptive business models and innovative campaigns to drive revenue
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managing complex data driven marketing projects
- Possesses a highly analytical mind, ideal for complex, tactical thinking
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated marketing experience with a wide range of customers
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and has a proven track record of managing cross functional initiatives and relationships
- Excellent MSPowerpoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSExcel
- Must be able to travel 30% or more as required
- MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience sales/marketing/business development projects is preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.