Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager leads all product marketing activities for the Point of Care (POC) Critical Care Portfolio in North America. The portfolio consists of Blood Gas and Cardiac analyzers that allow caregivers to make timely decisions in critical care settings. The candidate will have responsibilities to develop and execute the market strategy for this portfolio. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
- Analyze trends and develop short and long-range strategic marketing plans for Critical Care Portfolio
- Develop value analysis tools such as calculators, guides and presentations to showcase the clinical and economic benefits of the portfolio to different stakeholders within health systems.
- Design compelling positioning & messaging for marketing materials that differentiates portfolio in the market and resonates with customers
- Lead all voice of the customer activities by engaging with key opinion leaders and customers to uncover insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated product adoption & differentiated go-to-market (GTM) tactics
- Drive product GTM strategy, including planning the launch of new products, services, releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Identify competitive trends and develop competitive battlecards, presentations and other assets for the sales team
- Assist and train sales team on product positioning and competitive differentiation.
- Interface regularly with field sales, technical field teams and business partners
- Represent portfolio at major tradeshows and customer events
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing or business development of clinical diagnostic products. MBA strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in creating product training and value analysis tools for sales teams
- Ability to derive key insights from data sources and convert them into concrete action plans.
- Ability to prepare and deliver high quality product presentations to all levels of the organization; Advanced MSPowerpoint Skills
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Advanced knowledge of MSExcel
- Must be able to travel 25% or more as required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.