At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
Siemens is currently offering share plans in more than 100 different countries all over the world. The service line ‘Equity & Compensation’ ensures the smooth and correct running of these services in various delivery centers for more than 300.000 employees.
The ‘Equity & Compensation’ team in Lisbon handles the processing of these share programs for a certain region.
As part of the team you will be responsible for performing daily activities associated with ensuring the administration of the programs. Moreover, you will perform and coordinate all relevant local processes. In doing so, you will act as an interface between the local HR units and the global equity team based in Munich with which you will closely collaborate.
The following tasks are part of the position’s portfolio:
- Ensures the correct processing of employee-related data for all share programs.
- Performs data preparation and management of all equity relevant data in local HRIS as well as in internal data management systems.
- Audits data inserted into HRIS to ensure high data integrity and runs data checks for equity events.
- Compiles and prepares reports, presentations or statistics using specific data management tools (e.g. on country level).
- Provides country related information (in exchange and clarification with colleagues in the respective countries).
- Provides support in clarification cases and coordinates the necessary consultations with contact persons in the respective countries.
- Closely interacts with the different service lines in order to stabilize and standardize processes that require tasks from different teams (e.g. payroll).
- Provides content-related support on employee enquiries (sharing of expert knowledge).
- Continuously works on process optimization and improvements.
- Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, HR or comparable
- 2-3 years of successful experience in customer service, data processing or human resources is a plus
- Excellent people skills and sensitivity to intercultural issues
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of computers, relevant and applicable client/server applications is required
- HR system knowledge is a plus
- SAP system knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English is a must
- Additional Spanish skills is a plus
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time