Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Share360 Assist Team- Solutions Engineer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Share360 Assist Team- Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for:
exceptional customer experience to Share360 customers in hospitals, trauma
centers, emergency departments, stroke centers, pediatric hospitals, and
outpatient centers. This individual will coordinate the
resources and activities within the service organization to ensure the customer
experiences the full benefit of products and services available to them while
reducing potential conflicts of the collaboration activities. Act as the primary point of
contact for select customers engaging in formal
collaboration activities with Siemens Healthineers to respond to/facilitate
customer needs to the appropriate department or resource within Siemens
Healthineers. Support internal and external
customers by providing information, while giving efficient and courteous
service, participating in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems and
supporting order tracking, dispatching and scheduling
- Act as a single point of contact and provide immediate over the phone support for Share360 Customers and in-house engineering partners.
- Responds to inbound and outbound requests involving products and/or services.
- Professionally investigates and resolves customer concerns.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to expedite service requests, creating an ownership culture by following through on the customer’s issues until completely resolved.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the customer experience is flawless
- Facilitate cross-functional awareness between internal stakeholders to minimize unintended conflicts or negative impacts on customer onboarding, operations or research.
- Ability to compile and present monthly reporting of problems, utilization, service history, and updates/maintenance to demonstrate value of service.
- Provide general technical support for functional issues with the eVO tablet and mButler software.
- Manage competing priorities.
- Appropriately discusses and promotes Siemens services and products based on customer needs.
maintains a positive attitude.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in customer related role
- Must have Siemens Experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills along with effective problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment required.
- Customer oriented and highly motivated team player with the ability to analyze complex problems and the ability to identify priorities and derive/decide the necessary action plans.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact and criticality of customer issue.
- Must be knowledgeable of internal service processes and operations.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Resourceful, analytical and adept at making decisions and multi-tasking during fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships
- Confident working in cross-functional teams
- Experience using analytical tools such as Excel to develop reports.
- Project management skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in a high volume customer service environment, as well as in a technical support center operations experience preferred.
- Proficient hands-on knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers service operations is beneficial.
- BS/BA in
related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts. Provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.