Siemens is looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible of the key projects of Medium voltage switchgear, providing competency in technical engineering and consistent development of execution phase.
He/she will have an
unique competences and skill on this segment business, he/she will adequately support the business, managing
standard and key projects , be early involved if necessary in bid phase and
being a technical landmark for the colleagues.
He/she has to ensure the technical integrity or the project including the compliance with the technical scope and project specification
Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Ensure an excellent execution of the project and deliver according to challenging deadline;
· Use specific project engineering software tools and costing, configuration and ordering MV and LV switchgear;
· Drafting of the project schedule and financial forecast;
· Constants relationships with the factories and subcontractors;
· Attend the FAT at our factory;
· Realize technical specification for the purchase department ;
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Ability to manage all the customer requirements and work closely with the sales department in order to identify and manage potential critical issues;
· Be responsible of technical and financial stage (profit and loss).
And what about the medium-long term?
· Support the PLM and our factory on product improvement ;
· Be part of an international team and innovative portfolio;
· Future in a dynamic reality with a market in constant evolution;
· Possibility to improve his skills and manage additional products of our portfolio .
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Experience in management or design of Medium Voltage switchgear, as well as technical experience on MV products;
· Good knowledge of MV switchgear. Will be appreciate even competences in LV switchgear, busduct and MV/LV transformers;
· Experience in Project management is a plus;
· Graduation in Electrical Engineering or Technical High School Diploma ;
· General knowledge of Autocad and Sap;
· Available for business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Skill to manage multiple small/medium project simultaneously;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Company own Gym, smartphone and laptop;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being
transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications
and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time