In the Siemens R&D center ADVANTA we are focused on a complete development of the product including software, hardware and mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens products in the field of industrial automation.
Opportunity to work on project: SIMOCODE – you will design innovative motor management system. For the system you will develop new embedded HW for diagnostic, monitoring, protective and communication electronic modules.
Your task will be
• hardware development of embedded electronic components (mixed A/D design, communication interface)
• design of schematic and support of layout (e.g. creepage distances, EMC optimization)
• definition, execution and evaluation of tests of prototypes
• design hardware components in compliance with architecture, quality and standards (e.g. EMC)
• technical documentation of your solution
You can look forward to
• up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
• bonus for joining our company CZK 50 000
• an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
• relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within Czech Republic)
• contribution to meals in the form of e-vouchers
• contribuiton to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you
• successfully completed university studies (specialization: electrical engineering / electronics or comparable courses).
• professional experience as a hardware developer (ramping-up team with experienced professionals or new talents)
• knowledge of digital and analog circuit technology, communication interfaces
• knowledge of measurement technology
• knowledge of EMC design and Spice simulations
• efficient communication in English language, German knowledge is advantage
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time