For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a Business Development Manager at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
The Business Development Manager is independently driving the innovation in business development within CT RDA/REE in collaboration with customers. He is actively searching for new opportunities in the Chinese market, setting up and managing cross-RG projects. He will be supporting the customer in elaboration of business models and road mapping, with the goal of successfully handing over the results to a BU for developing into a business.
- Project management for product and business development esp. in area of digitalization / IT;
- Acquisition of new innovation projects at Siemens business units or external Siemens customers (together with BU customers);
- Elaboration of business plans / models / cases for new products! solutions and support of BU customers in roadmap preparation. Using the business plan to convince BU to take up business opportunity to turn it into a business;
- Establish efficient communication with customers, monitoring and reporting RG, reporting to Head of Research in CT;
- Communications to top management with focus on business model, technology, applications, cost and positioning;
- Developing new ideas / business opportunities for products and solutions from all inputs — CT, BU, external partners, etc. Promoting these ideas to stakeholders in order to start a prototype development, using his experience in the digital / IT area;
- Conduct research and analysis on markets, competitors, long term trends etc..
What do I need to qualify for
- Master degree in relevant field or above. Engineering background preferred;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proven ability to initiate and drive changes, experiences in development and implementation of business plans, build long-term strategic partnerships and develop new business opportunities;
- Demonstrated experiences and skills in project management and integration across functional lines, preferred in B2B;
- Excellence communication skills as well the ability to build effective working relationships and credibility with staff at all levels, and all functional and cultural backgrounds;
- Proven skills in both oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Ability to manage and lead cross functional
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://jobs.siemens.com.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time