Make real what matters.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
The Treasury area of Siemens Energy is implementing a new global platform for managing Financial Risk based on FIS Quantum. The TMS (Treasury Management System) IT analysis & configuration team is responsible for Service Management and implementation of IT changes on that platform and forming the knowledge pool in IT in that area.
As the IT Operations Professional, you will perform a broad range of IT operations (including software installation and integration, update and release management, application customizing, change request evaluation and implementation, etc ) to ensure the IT operations of our Treasury application landscape to the business.
- You perform IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards.
- In addition, you support system customization with focus on reports, interfaces, system queues and validation checks.
- You facilitate IT operations and maintenance processes as well as execute and/or organize relevant testing.
- Furthermore, you bring in your expertise in changes & projects and contribute to its successes as (workstream) lead.
- You design and document existing and changed IT operational processes as well as perform 1st and 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings.
- Last but not least you develop a good understanding of the FIS Quantum Data Model.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed study in (business) computer science or business administration.
- You have at least three years relevant professional experience in supporting Treasury Management IT Systems (e.g. FIS Quantum, Murex), ideally in the context of financial service providers.
- Additionally, you possess very good SQL Knowledge and bring the ability to quickly develop a good understanding of financial Data Models.
- Personally, you score with organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style as well as a structured way of working and show a high degree of independence.
- To find your way around your international environment you are fluent in German and English.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time