At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
You will be part of a project team and you will work with our external payroll vendor since project start date. Our expectation from your job position is to ensure an effective data transfer from the existing in-house payroll system. After the project implementation, system release and testing period you will be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end employee payroll processing and query management. The role is responsible for the delivery and upload of payroll related data into the Payroll Vendor online tool, downloading of the payroll reports, distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the Siemens companies, reporting to local authorities and the approval of the local payroll run.
- Accountable for responding to the employees and providing resolutions to payroll queries and issues.
- Partnering with Payroll Vendor, HR teams and Accounting teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries.
- Ensure, that all payroll query responses are dealt in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to GBS Head.
- Follow all payroll processes, support the process design phase and support a continuous improvement process.
- Use HR admin and payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 3-5 years payroll operations experience on expert level is required
- Must speak, read and write English and Spanish fluently
- Experience with end-to-end payroll processing including time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll & taxes, reporting and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees.
- Customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- SAP or Workday experience are a plus
- Experience in Service Centre environment and/or HR & payroll outsource for LATAM countries is a plus.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time