Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Inside Sales, Lab Diagnostics.
Inside Sales position is responsible for driving sales across all modalities
for the Lab Diagnostic Assays and devices.
Sales Executive (ISE) must manage an assigned sales territory and plan its
development to achieve sales quotas. Plan, manage and implement the Siemens CRM
process, and conduct customer calls to close business. Complete administrative
tasks that support Siemens business objectives and departmental initiatives.
- Achieves business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships within the customer organization and within Siemens field sales teams.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans with suppliers’ sales organizations.
- Leads territory team reviews and updates on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Will create and deliver customized presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs
- Will collect and share competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies
- Will monitor and grow market share, while maintaining profitability guidelines as defined by the business unit.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 2+ years healthcare equipment sales experience or sales equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
- Experience carrying large quotas and as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, COF, etc.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.