- Responsible for the computation, reporting and payment processing of taxes and other reportorial requirements of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and the local government; Ensures tax positions and claims are properly supported with valid and sufficient evidences.
- Reviews and monitors quarterly and annual income tax provisions; Validates tax balance sheet accounts and supports tax accounting calculations.
- Conducts periodic tax compliance review/audit of all national taxes to ensure accurate and continuing compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations and identify possible risks and savings
- Interfaces with the business and accounting groups for effective communication and implementation of new tax laws and regulations.
- Provides tax advice to relevant company stakeholders for new projects and services/ contracts and agreements, in accordance with related GAAP/IFRS, Philippine tax laws and international tax treaties.
- Management of tax assessment cases, financial audit and authority inquiries; Responds to inspections and requests and maintains effective relationship with the tax authorities.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy;
- At least 4 years experience in tax of Big 4 accounting firms or multi-national/private corporations
- With excellent communication skills, team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time