We provide reliable, high-quality, up-to-date technology, superior service and innovation at outstanding prices at all levels of security to meet customers' data analysis needs, including platforms and technologies.
Our ability to provide excellent data analysis platform and consulting services will enable our customers to focus on their core competitiveness.
Data analysis technology, platform and data are the core of digitalization.
Value center data analytics wants to be the preferred partner for Siemens powerhouse around the world. We want to provide customers with the most up-to-date data analytics technologies, platforms, data and consulting services.
What are my responsibilities?
- To support the data analysis consultant setup the data gathering, preparation and modeling based on the business requirements
- Define business analytics and handle dashboards and reports to measures all aspects of the business including database cleanliness, pipeline contribution, overall business performance
- Collaboration with data analysis team to Investigate of the latest Machine Learning technologies and assessment of their benefit
- To work with internal resources and external suppliers to implement and deploy to production of the proposed application solutions.
- To conduct technical testing with user and consultant
- Work together with data analysis consultant investigate new technologies and to support for technical innovation for responsible business area.
- Build up team data analysis knowledge and skill.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Master degree above
· Good knowledge of BI tools such as QlikSense / Power BI
· Excellent knowledge of machine learning technologies and machine learning programming libraries (e.g. Python)
· Intermediate knowledge of R or SQL or git
· Linux and AWS knowledge is a plus, but not required
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
· Language skills: Good English proficiency
What we can provide:
· Integration into our data analytics team
· Work directly with IT Management
· Internal and external training in this area
· Global team work environment
· Motivated energetic team with affinity for new technologies
· Extensive up-to-date practical experience in leading projects in an agile or lean development environment.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time