We are looking for Central interface to the local CEO, executive management and SI CISO for Countries for all Cybersecurity related topics in the country (PSS, IT&OT & non-SI Cybersecurity) that will be responsible for leadership engagement and collaboration with Business, IT on all relevant levels. Collaborate with PSSOs and PSSEs to ensure global execution and coverage of all Cybersecurity Key Functions.
What are my responsibilities?
· Implement Cybersecurity governance and guidance for the Country
· Provide regular Cybersecurity status and risk reports for the local and global management
· Execution of Cybersecurity Business Proximity tasks & projects
· Establish and maintain key relationships, collaborations and partnerships for the furtherance of Information Security objectives with (business) IT, Business with special focus on identification and protection of critical assets, exception management, incident management, and local Information Security target setting.
· Collaborate with OpCo & Business Unit Cybersecurity Officers
· Responsibility in order to drive risk transparency,threat and impact awareness, identification of protectable assets as well as development, approval and implementation of required Information Security concepts.
· Consulting to local/regional IT to ensure Cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported
· Ensure identification of ISEC demands of business units and local/regional IT business partners, and align/consolidate demands.
· Active contribution to selected Country topic related activities.
· Collaborate with Country, OpCo & Business Unit Cybersecurity Officers to ensure global / regional execution and coverage of all ISEC Business Proximity Key Functions.
· Ensure the country group requirements are technically considered in the Country program.
· Set, monitor, manage and report implementation of performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall ISEC Strategy and IT performance metrics.
· Support Cybersecurity related requirements, advisor and consultant to IT, Business and HQ
· Collaboration with ISA ( Information Security Ambassadors) and PSSO/E (Product Solution Security Officer/Expert)
· Management of Security Management Systems based on ISO 27001:2013
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Fluency in English langugage is a must
· Proven 7+ years of experience in IT/ Cybersecurity / OT
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, electronic communications, electrical and electronics engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
· Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
What else do I need to know?
· No restriction for travelling
- As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time