Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: Site Installation Technician, X-Ray Medical Imaging Systems
Job Location: - Atlanta, GA – Philadelphia, PA - Dallas, TX - Phoenix, AZ - Los Angeles, CA - Denver, CO
Candidate should live near a major airport.
Company vehicle is provided, also for private use
Start-up and calibration of AT (Advance Therapies - ANGIO Angiography and Cardiac) installations; provide expert level installation support to field service organization; communicate and escalate technical issues and delays; keep installation projects on schedule; assure quality; evaluate room layout and installation quality of our mechanical install vendors; start-up in accordance with factory instructions and specifications; troubleshoot technical problems and repair out of box failures; correct vendor and factory errors and mistakes; order missing or damaged parts; provide feedback to vendors, factory, project management and planning; provide on-site installation training for field Customer Service Engineers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical training or degree, associates or higher; minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience with X-ray system installation and service.
- Ability to travel overnight 100% of the time.
- May require weekend work.
- End of the Quarter work requires “All-Hands-On-Deck” attitude to achieve business goals.
- Expert level troubleshooting skills and capable of evaluating room layout and site planning.
- Must be able to effectively set up and connect hospital networks to Siemens remote diagnostic SRS/RUH applications.
- Requires superb customer and communication skills.
- Must be organized, self-sufficient and capable of working with little or no supervision.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Performs complex equipment installation, investigative tests, and repairs.
- Performs complex product and service training to customers.
- Maintains tools & parts inventory, schedules maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and completes documents required of all installations.
- Performs complex service or systems calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution. Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Successfully demonstrates thorough/ advanced knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
- Generally, 4-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.