Are you experienced in supply chain?
Do you speak German and English fluently?
Are you interested in development and iprovement of processes?
If YES join our logistic team as a Service Manager. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we need a new Service Manager.
What are the main tasks of the Service Manager?
- Improving and implementing internal processes, monitoring KPIs, coordinating internal activities and activities at the international level
- Overall responsibility for the process and smooth processing of logistics invoices for Digital Industries in the Logistics system Control
- Monitoring KPI compliance by internal team and subcontractors
- Improving the process of logistics invoice processing
- System operation related Activities (management of master data & users, training of new users, onboarding of new suppliers, management of documentation, solving technical problems, etc.)
- Cooperation with the system supplier, monitoring compliance of contract conditions (supplier’s side)
- Solving/Improving of the IT nature, ensuring the trouble-free operation of the system
- Cooperation on preparation of a new system for processing logistics invoices and ensuring a smooth transition from the existing solution to the new system (1-2 years).
What do we expect from the Service Manager?
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain Network and invoicing processes (end to end process understanding).
- Ability to work independently while using soft skills as professional communication, capable to sell own ideas and convince others, structured analytical, capability to understand complex environment.
- Interest in optimalization of the used application, ability to read data from report
- Knowledge of logistics and invoicing is an advantage, but not critical
- Passion for Supply Chain
- Very good command of English and German language.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time