Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Perform security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture;
- Tracking the implementation of Siemens Security Framework controls for IT and OT Environment;
- Specification and maintenance of security reference architecture for Microsoft SaaS / PaaS based IT services and support to comply with standards;
- Support Operations and local management in the creation of requirements specifications, review of architecture and design and verification of implementation;
- Knowledge sharing within Cybersecurity community and representation of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Cybersecurity in corporate initiatives and projects regarding OT Security.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in Cybersecurity in IT/OT;
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security and/or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or relevant SANS certifications;
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. IEC62443, ISO27001, etc.);
- Experience with security topics and best practices in production environments (OT specific security controls, e.g. IoT, Remote Maintenance etc.);
- Good command of English (Spanish, Portuguese or German is an advantage);
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries;
- Analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to translate technical content into business language;
- Ability to think creatively in a dynamic environment and able to recommend and implement cyber security improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time