Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Rail Infrastructure in Xi’an/Nanjing/Fuzhou/Guangzhou, we are looking for Installation & Commissioning Engineers to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Check the quality of equipment, installation material, tools and documentation.
- Introduce the know-how, the procedure of equipment installation (incl. documentation and tools) to the workers/technicians of the customer /installation contractor.
- Introduce the rules of accident prevention, health and labor safety and environmental protection.
- Continuous supervising the quality and the progress of the installation within the scope of responsibility (e.g. erection of cabinets, cable laying, wiring).
- Organize and implement the installation acceptance test.
- Follow up the list of open points/punch list.
- Tuning/Commissioning of systems and components according to documentation.
- Contact with project teams in SMO/SMTB/SSCX closely.
- Support to plan the schedule of installation and commissioning.
- Provide the support to customer at the beginning period of the project operation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Above 1 years’ experience in systems business, also will consider graduate candidate who has electrical education background.
- Basic understanding of HW and SW of different signaling sub-systems.
- Knowledge of organizational and logistical processes on-site is required.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time