Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as EHS Manager to be responsible for biosafety, chemical and hazardous materials use, hazardous and biological waste management, emergency response, and ergonomics for manufacturing/laboratory environments.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will establish and maintain the Siemens Healthineers ISO EHS Management System at the site and monitoring opportunities for environmental and injury/illness risk reduction.
- mplement EHS programs to address government regulations standards (will include Chinese regulations and/or other governmental regulatory agencies as necessary), fully addressing the regulations implications to the facility.
- ead EIA, SPA, OHA, BSL2 lab application as well as execution.
- You will complete thorough investigations of complex incidents.
- onitors EHS performance and submit reports per Healthineers and local legal requirements; acts as Dangerous Goods (DG) Officer.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- BS/BA in related scientific discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas such as occupational/industrial hygiene, safety or engineering.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Your attributes and skills:
- You need to demonstrate and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- You need to successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- emonstrate knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time