Team Lead :: Dot NET Developer
Mentor, a Siemens Software business, is a worldwide technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA). The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design manufacturing challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds.
We look for people who want to influence, build, learn and deliver exceptional software. Our ideal candidate loves to work in an agile fashion and builds great architecture and design to take the company years ahead.
We are now looking for an exceptional senior software developer to join our extended Material Management team (Material Management will be developed in two sites – Israel and India) and take a role in building our brand new, next generation solution. Material Management optimizes material warehousing and replenishment to production lines in production factories cross industries, using a set of predictions and algorithms.
You must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our services and application suite. You will be expected to contribute ideas, concepts, best practices, code reviews, and code development to deliver on tight timelines in a fast paced enterprise software development environment. You should be able to embrace developing software for performance, scale, quality, security, and lowest cost.
- Lead the India-based scrum team using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Serve as key person for integrating with the Israel-based Material Management team
- Take a part in building our brand new advanced solution as well as maintaining the existing one
- Participate in the full development cycle and impact on requirement definitions, design, implementation, unit testing and shipping
- Participate in choosing the technology and frameworks used in our system
- Show it works (write automated tests)
- Deliver to production
- 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET framework
- Experience with .NET Core
- Thorough knowledge in OOP/OOD
- Good architectural skills
- Good understanding of algorithms and ability to design and improve them
- Good understanding of SQL and ORM (Entity Framework an advantage)
- Good understanding of multi-threading concepts and understanding of .NET’s concurrent programming techniques
- As enthusiastic about programming as we are
- A team player with a positive spirit
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Java
- Cloud knowledge (AWS)
- Web client-side development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time