At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join our QA Automation team in Pune.
The focus of this role is to maintain and implement infrastructure for test automation, as well as increasing automation test coverage.
You will be integral to the process of invention and innovation, help develop exciting solutions that change the way both Mentor and their clients work.
You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological Transformation.
We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication.
We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how QA best practices and high level of automation help drive.
You will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
1. Develop and deliver test automation software using C#.
2. Develop test scenarios and acceptance tests including regression, stress, performance and load.
3. Innovate testing methods and quality assurance procedures for communication and embedded systems.
4. Participate in full life cycle of software development and testing.
5. Document and maintain software functionality
6. Work closely with the software developers to ensure the high-quality product.
7. Integrate with DevOps infrastructure for continuous build, test, and deployment (CI/CD).
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
1. 5+ years of experience in C# automation.
2. Experience of working with Selenium framework using C#.
3. Experience of working with Appium and Coded UI.
4. 5+ years of experience in QA methodology and tools.
5. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, planning, and abstract thinking skills.
6. Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches, concepts, and improvements.
7. Strong communication and collaboration skills in working with engineers and stakeholders.
8. Ability to document requirements and specifications
9. Knowledge in test-driven development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time