Project Test Engineer
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team in Rehovot (moving for Airport city in 2020). The focus of this role is to maintain and implement infrastructure for test automation, as well as increasingautomation test coverage.
You will be integral to the process of invention and innovation, help develop exciting solutions that change the way both Mentor and their clients work.
You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological Transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how QA best practices and high level of automation help drive You will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
1. Execute full life cycle software development
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code
3. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
4. Document and maintain software functionality
5. Implement and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
Education and Training background:
1. Strong experience in C# or Java programming languages
2. Self-learning abilities and high motivation
3. Ability to document requirements and specifications
4. Knowledge in test-driven development
We find this as advantage
1. Experience with Automated and manual testing.
2. Experience working on simulation tools.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time