Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Design, build and configure Salesforce CPQ to meet business process and application requirements.
- Salesforce experienced resource with Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick CPQ handson knowledge.
- Should have experinece to work with different stakeholder around the world to identify their needs and gather requirements. Will be expected to provide SFDC and CPQ solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, testing and roll-out activities.
- Must Have Skill : Salesforce CPQ
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should be able to clearly articulate Business functionality how it can be mapped to SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Salesforce CPQ with overll 6+ years of experience in Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Full life cycle implementation and support, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution required
- Expected to have experience in SFDC design & development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Design systems and Integration with other systems.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time