- You will take on the role of a Software Architect (f/m/d) in the Business Unit Intelligent Traffic System within Siemens Mobility. The team of Architects, which currently consists of 4 colleagues and the Head of, is located in Munich and Pune (India).
- The role is part of the architect team, which is responsible for creating and defining SW architectures.
- In your new and challenging role you will research, develop and operationalize infrastructure-based solutions for autonomous traffic and mobility systems.
- Furthermore, you will take responsibility in research and development projects and implement solutions independently.
- In addition, you will coach developers (f/m/d) in implementing and maintaining SW architecture and SW quality.
- You hold a degree (Masters) in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- You have many years of professional experience in software development and expertise in modern software architectures of data-driven solutions in the IoT or edge computing environment.
- You bring in excellent knowledge of programming languages C++, Python, Java as well as the use of agile development methods and tools.
- Furthermore, you have extensive practical experience with network technology / communication protocols, Linux, as well as communication middleware, such as ROS.
- Ideally, you already gained experience in the following areas: Sensor technologies, sensor data fusion, AI/ML.
- You enjoy working in an agile and DevOps-oriented environment.
- Since you will be working in an international team, good German and excellent English skills as well as a certain willingness to travel are required.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time