Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained as Power Transformers Electrical Design Engineer for our power Transformer factory located in Trento.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Power Transformers group over the course of two years
- You are trained as Power Transformers Electrical Design Engineer to enrich our growing team
- You receive a comprehensive and detailed training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Review & analyze the request of customer in order to prepare an electrical design and prepares all needed technical documentation.
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechatronics.
- Available to business trips on national level and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken, French is a plus;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4, Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Transformers S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time