Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for 170 years. It focuses on the areas of automation, digitalization and electrification.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength. total orders €85,7 billion. #Siemens
Office Location: Gedera, Israel
Who will design your future? You do. By planning your own strategy integrated to our global system,Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself growing and succeeding here? If so, Apply now.Responsibilities:
- Lead and report on identified opportunities and deliver additional specified sales opportunities through the team in line with financial targets.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by encouraging a balanced sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
- Performs client presentations and builds long term relationships with senior customer management, solution partners and channel.
- Monthly, detailed forecasting and reporting: Support for business development / forecast in related sales region / Business unit by providing regular input of business, customer, market-industry and competitor information.
- Participate in exhibitions, seminars and other industry related events: Conduct customer presentations, workshops and training for existing and potential customers.
· Apply LOA, Business Conduct Guidelines and compliance rules and regulationsRequired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer – mandatory, MBA – an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in sales position of technologies products & projects – Mandatory, experience in Electrical industry
· Experience in managing tenders.
- Strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent Hebrew and English oral, written and presentation skills
- High ability of sales & Negotiations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time