About the role
Do you have IT background and like analytical
work? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international
environment? Are you communicative, creative and like to improve processes?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Developer you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic. You will support team of Siemens Headquarter in Germany.
Every day we solve a different challenge – we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customers´ problems.
In your role as a Developer, you will use your analytical understanding and conceptual skills. You will be cooperating with the customer advisors of the specialist departments as well as external service providers and partners.
Your main tasks will include SAP 4 HANA system configuration and processes with focus on one of the topics in which you already have profound experience.
What will you do?
- Programming for the introduction of SAP Hana (BI technology), SQL server for ACSE for direct material fields
- Connection of databases and development of a suitable interface (e.g. event streaming support for automation)
- Design and programming of database tables for storing application data
- Programming of views, procedures and functions
- Business trips to Germany
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- Education: A degree in Computer Science
- 3~5 years of professional experience
- SQL Server a must
- Familiar with SAP, SAP Hana (BI – technology), SAP Hana Studio
- Basics of ASP.Net Core and Java Script
- Advanced command of MS Excel
- Relevant experience in the database backends development
- Experience in handling agile software projects (e.g. SCRUM)
- Fluent English, German language is a big plus
We also offer
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time