Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/d) for Syngo Education Application Services to develop our global education strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to develop our global education services strategy for our advanced visualization solution “syngo.via” and our radiology universal viewer “View&GO product software” and work with our country organizations in implementing these strategies
- You work with colleagues across business units in order to define and implement this global education strategy
- In your role, you develop and implement a masterplan for blended learning concepts that mix onsite and online training elements for product lifecycle education in order to harmonize processes in this field
- You support our lean processes by living data-driven initiatives to make the most out of our online education delivery innovations
- You will ensure the harmonization of requirements across -Business Units into product development projects which benefit the training commonality. In addition, you offer expertise to the product development team for new software applications, and/or improvements to existing applications, products and workflows
- You will support marketing during the product/software introduction phase and support the escalation process as an expert
- You drive implementation and strategy productivity measures across our department “
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services and Imaging & Therapy
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of medicine, or natural/medical or science/engineering
- You have several years of substantial work experience as an application specialist or Medical Radiology Assistant working in the field of post processing of diagnostic imaging (radiographer, MTA/MTRA), e.g. syngo.via
- We also welcome applications from candidates with a professional training as medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA)/radiographer or Medical Technical Assistant with additional qualifications and several years of substantial work experience in the relevant field
- Ideally, you have project management experience in process/product/project or change management
Your attributes and skills:
- Your good command of English & German helps you to work effectively in a very international environment and with stakeholders from all over the world; other languages are an advantage
- You have exceptional communication skills, combined with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills
- You find it easy to understand different requirements from various stakeholders and derive actions – on the other hand, you also bring in your own ideas for outstanding results
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time