Digital Business Management Internship - Digital Mobility
Siemens Mobility Ltd. - Hong Kong
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
What are my responsibilities?
· Strategic target monitoring & strategy workshop preparations
· Support Business Development team in ad hoc tasks including market intelligence, account management & customer events
· Support Digitalization Team in developing new business models and “Proof of Concepts” for digital services and MindSphere applications
· Support Management in organizational transformation/change management
· Assistance in Global Account Management & Development for a global rail operator (China, Hong Kong, Australia, UK, Sweden, Germany)
· CRM process advancement & data quality monitoring
· Act as key contact person within the organization to support Management and CRM users in various topics such as report development, user optimization, etc.
· Create management reports based on Tableau
What do I need to qualify for the job?
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to write for a range of different channels
· Strong organizational skills
· Proactive and "can-do" attitude
· Challenge standards and think outside the box
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and in a team in a multi-cultural environment
· Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365)
· Able to commit at least 6 months (long-term preferred)
· Knowledge & previous experience in strategy & business development
· Strong analytical, organizational, presentation and communication skills
· Strong technical affinity and interest in Digitalization topics
· Ability to work independently and result oriented
In combination with an internship there is the possibility to write the final thesis in the department.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either