Internship - UI/UX Design
Siemens Mobility Ltd. - Hong Kong
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing demand within the transportation sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, intermodal solutions and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your Internship – challenging and future-oriented
- Support to create User Interfaces for digital apps (focus on concepts, interaction- and interface-design)
- Support research and evaluate innovative technologies in all digital areas.
- Support the creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual graphics and design output.
- Support creation of graphics and visual designs for user interfaces, presentations and documentation.
Your skills and mindset
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think pro-active, innovative and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- You are used to work in an agile team and have excellent presentation skills.
- You are a communicative team player and always open to new ideas.
- You have experience with Adobe XD, Photoshop or Illustrator would be advanced.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team.
- Opportunity to gain experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either