Supports completion of financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
* Contributes to budget planning processes and periodic forecasts during the year, and ensures coherence with internal guidelines.
* Ensure proper asset management, including inventory Mgmt. and AR analysis. Ensures internal controls are in place and implemented in the organization
* Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, profit/margin quality, SG&A analysis and identifies
recommendations for improvement
* Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG (Finance Regulation Guidelines) plus the local GAAP requirements.
* Monitor and support OM(Order Management)/ Logistic process to ensure efficient and correct procedures
* Close cooperation and alignment with internal / external stakeholders depending on business requirements
* Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities. Takes over project work related controlling tasks like: e.g. project calculation, project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments
Business level English
MS Excel : Advanced MS Power Point : Basic Analytic skill
Basic Accounting Knowledge (book keeping) preferable
working experience as FP&A, Order Management
Open minded, Proactive,
Can collaborate in a team and can work in multi-cultural diverse environment
Have interests in business
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time